Monday, January 3, 2011

{A Blue Mountains Crafty Find}

Yesterday we went on a drive through the blue mountains. Since I have people around the world reading these posts (even Russia, seriously!) This is what I mean when I say Blue Mountains
(image via Britannica blog images)

The Blue Mountain reigon is is an area of western NSW renound for it's picturesque secenery, quaint cafe's, Bed and Brekfasts and craftiness gallore! Well worth a trip where-ever you come from.
This photo was taken by my hubby as we were driving up towards Mt. Wilson and to have a cuppa at the Chimney Cottage Heritage Cafe. It doesnt even do the view justice, it was BREATH TAKING!!!!

On the way home I found a gorgeous little homewares and antique store and couldnt resist this little purchase. I can just see it in my craft room on a shelf next to my Grandparents Vintage Singer (once I set the room up - which is killing me it all being in boxes aaarrgh).
(photo using Instagram iPhone Ap)

I just love it and so want to head back there soon to un earth some special little one-of-a-kind treasures.

Enjoy;
Lauren x












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails