Monday, August 1, 2011

{One bag two ways}

Regular readers may have noticed me posting a picture of the first handbag I made recently.
Since I loved the pattern so much I decided to make it for two up coming birthdays. The first one will look similar to first as it was also for a 6 year old girl. However this time I added a detachable flower clip and a personalised appliquéd Tshirt.






Since the second bag was for a friend of mine, I changed the fabric (so in love with this material - now going to make one for me), added a small internal pocket and shortened the handle. I also added a decorative stitch on the handle that helped keep sone padding in place.




I have a larger version of this pattern and another large pattern I want to play with too.
Can't wait!!!

Lauren x

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails