Tuesday, August 2, 2011

{A Sweet Housewarming Gift Idea}

Well some very good friends of ours are moving this week. I wanted to give a gift that would help the family celebrate the first night in their new house as a family.

So, I put together a "Build-a-Dessert Kit" for them to create a special memory in their new house.






It consisted of:
*Waffle cones and bowls
*Choc, Berry and Caramel Sauces
*Marshmallows
*Crushed nuts
*Flake Bars
*Cherries
*Mini m&m's
*Gummy Bears
*Coloured and Choc sprinkles

Each bag or jar was labelled and the instructions are simply "just add ice-cream".

The jars I used for the sauce were re-purposes antipasto jars I used in a pasta sauce.

I could see this as a birthday dessert kit too and many other variations possible. I would love to hear if you try this or create another variation.

I hope you enjoy this idea,

Lauren x



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idae. Such a cute way to make people feel special and thought of. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails